Tuesday 6 April 2010

photos from the past few days


on the cliffs of Seaford Head on 1 April 2010, there were, as usual, plenty of crows, some being very photogenic, as you can see below

This Carrion Crow was just taking off when I got the photot

a Jackdaw that must have seen something interesting


























'wotcher lookin'at?'
























I can't think of a caption that suits this better than the previous one, wonder if anyone else can?





this particular crow was fantastically tame, it was approachable up to just two metres...












pulling up grass, presumably for nest lining, without a care in the world for the kid with the camera


I realise you're probably all fed up of Crow photos now, but they are one of my favourite bird families, and one more photo won't do anyone any harm!
















This Skylark was on Seaford Golf Course. Although there were many singing, this bird looked tired, and only flew off when one of the golfers came incredibly close and flushed it, grrrr! Because of this, I think it was a migrant
A Magpie seen in my back garden

a Ramshorn Snail, found in our pond(don't worry, I pt it back straight afterwards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...